WIFS is the only financial services association with programming created for women, by women. Join now to take advantage of our educational programming, networking and mentorship opportunities, and much more.
Attract, Develop, Advance.
Women in Financial Services is devoted to advancing career opportunities, providing professional development and representing women’s interests in a male-dominated industry.
Founded in 1936, WIFS is the largest women’s association empowering women in the insurance and financial services profession to succeed. WIFS members work together to attract, develop and advance women in an underrepresented profession.
Founded in 1936, Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS) is an association of financial services professionals working together to Attract, Develop and Advance women in an underrepresented profession. No other financial services organization provides programming designed for women by women.
WIFS is devoted to advancing career opportunities, providing professional development, and representing women’s interests in a male-dominated industry. Through attraction, retention, and a unique focus on mentoring and networking, WIFS is the largest women’s association empowering women in the finance and insurance professions to succeed.
- WIFS members know there’s a difference between hiring women and positioning them for success.
- WIFS is the leading resource for peer support and guidance, mentoring, education, and shared wisdom.
- Join an organization that prides itself on creating collaborative environments, promoting teamwork, and providing feedback and insights.
- WIFS’ monthly webinars provide education, support, professional development and peer-to-peer connections.
- Membership includes industry leaders, client-facing and allied professionals who benefit from national and local chapter services.
- Over three-quarters of WIFS members have 10+ years of business experience and earn six-figure salaries.
- WIFS’ regional Chapters are a driving engine of our association with 22 active Chapters and six Aspiring Chapters.